heart4God
Its really hard when you don't understand the people you are presenting your stuff too. I always feel understanding your audience would make presentation a lot simpler because you know what would please them with little effort. Since PASBD we don't really mix with your lecturers I can't really figure them out especially since we have a different lecture and presenting to another group of lecturers. To me I enjoy the challenge and I find it really satisfying if I can present in a way that suits the person listening.

Well first attempt failed. However, I feel that the friendship built along this presentation was sweet. We walked from Charlotte Court to Bramall Court for the last week every night to fetch Mei Yee home but it was nice enjoyed the weather and the little chatter we shared.

Our very first presentation 3 weeks ago

Preparing for our first assessed presentation in Michael's room. He provided cheesecake too.

Night walks to Bramall Court

Smile before we got trashed today

Last night however, we did a farewell for Beth which we were shocked she was only 18 (certainly doesn't look her age). It was a nice little farewell where Maple and I stayed on and got to know Beth a little more. We have been house mates for 1 Month =)

Guest of honor - Beth

Bits and pieces

became .....

Butter head stewed vege

Eggplant Sambal with Dried Shrimps

Fried Sausage Rice Chinese Sytle

Tomyam Meehoon

Masala Egg

See Mei's 'tong yuin'. Its not fish balls!

We had fruit punch with peaches and pineapples with Orange juice and lemonade to wash it all down. Well we wanted to give Beth a taste of Malaysia. Gave her a Malaysia postcard that captures the view of KL night life! =)

And memories

=)

Group photo as usual

Shoulders a little sore from Body Blitz. Hopefully I won't be incredible hulk when I return home with the amount of weights I am carrying not much but certainly more than what I have been doing back at Malaysia. I don't have a choice because I am already doing the minimum while the rest of the people here are carrying heavier weights. Man, its terrible! I am like the shortest too. But thanks to Body Step and Body Pump back home I am able to at least keep up in class. Joining the Spin classes too, hopefully I will be able to keep up with the momentum. Its sad though that they don't have Power Balance or Body Steps here! Would love it!! =)

Tonight we will be celebrating Lyn's birthday party. Guess the whole AMA will be gathering at Flat 23. I will show you pictures (if I can) later.

Stopping here to spend a little time with my books before preparing a dish for Lyn's party.
0 Responses

Post a Comment