heart4God
I am really learning to love my Corporate Reporting lecturer, Ms Parminder. Although I dislike Corporate Reporting but this lecturer really knows how to make the subject interesting. Maybe its her personality thats why I enjoy her class.

Another lecturer which I met last week and will be taking our Strategic Management Accounting Seminar is Ms.Alexandra which I thought was a guy because on the course handbook it was written Mr.Alexander. Humorous and totally adventurous she manage to make me excited the moment she entered the class. You can feel the energy spilling out of her.

Mr.John one of the professors acted throughout the class (like really randomly) and that kept everyone awake and we remember the facts much better.

Quite weird that some lecturers here are so nice that they try not to be direct in their comments and supportive but yet some can be so cutting and killing. What a mixture.....

The tour to Cambridge last Saturday was a really memorable one. Pleasant and painful. Its a really beautiful place and the museums and colleges are just gorgeous. Sad to say my childhood dream of studying in one of this prestigious Universities never came to pass. Its but all a dream. Walking through the streets brought back choices I make and wonder if I have done certain things differently would I have the chance of ever being in such a University. Worse thing was they were having their convocation that day and you can see that the parents though waiting in long lines outside of the Senate's House for lengthy hours were all beaming with pride.

Although I really want to visit Oxford, I know it will bring back pass dreams that never was accomplished.

Now don't get me wrong TARC is great and I love the times in TARC a lot but I have always wanted to graduate from the top Universities. Well let's hope that my dreams of getting good results here in Sheffield Hallam is not dashed. I know I should only be concern about doing my best but I have paid a lot to get here and I am not going to settle for average. Though from past seniors its going to be an uphill challenge.

I really hope my choice of putting studies first before my touring activities will not backfire on me and I really hope that I will get my money's worth here in the UK.

My GOALS in the UK
1. Obtain D results
2. Broaden my network of friends
3. Experience the culture and life in UK
4. Sightsee UK and Europe
5. Expand my knowledge on the subject of my studies

May the choices be of choices I never regret in the future.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment