heart4God
Why must things be complicated?

Lately, I am trying to finish all the paper work and stuff needed for the UK Summer Semester and also the CIMA registration. The amount of forms and hassle you have to go through is horrible.

This is my first time making my passport and I still don't have it yet though I have visited the Immigration Department for 3 times. The lines are so long and they just don't give you all the information at one time. They never mention anything about making a copy of your documents before coming on their website. Then there is no mention that you have to fill in the borang permohonan before taking your queue number and the supposedly smart mykad has so much problem as they can't read it. Therefore even though you are above 12 you still need to carry your birth cert with you. Madness I tell you.

Thankfully I have one week to get it all done. The lady in front of me has been there 3 times too. Once because there is no more number after queuing up so long. The next day system down due to the new system implementation of computer chip in the passport (which is creating problems to the system) and hopefully she got it done today.

I will be going again tomorrow to do my passport. Lots of other things. CIMA registration, bank draft, finances, haven't bought my shoes for work and got clothes for working purposes. Sighz.. so many things on the line.

Best part is Chinese New Year hasn't ended and I have spent nearly RM1,000 in less than a week. Haahaa! Nopes didn't get much Ang Pow to cover up the cost. :( But good that it came in handy.

This Saturday will be the start of the weekend revision classes. I really hope I will be able to pass the papers in one sitting. With the workload up ahead I am going to need all the discipline I have and definitely the concentration and enthusiasm to move ahead.

As, last Sunday was my last week in FSCC it was quite sad that I didn't get to see Pastor Daniel and his family. His daughter is such a dear. Will be church hopping from now till the end of the revision classes in May. However, the last Sunday's message was really good as Pastor Rosalyn Goh spoke. She really inspires me. One person that doesn't resemble the holy holy kinda person but just being normal but yet having God shinning through. Awesome Woman of God! Right person to speak of attitude.

Well, hopefully my life won't get much more complicated than it is now. Rather, I should not make it complicated. Guess I have my way of making things a little complicated.

Just for the fun of it some pictures from the recent Chinese New Year house visitation with the CFers. Great to meet up with long lost friends.

The group that stayed till the end
At the beginning of the CNY visitation
Where the group got smaller
Hilarious photo sessions in Hao Han's car
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment