heart4God
Its been one of the must do's I have put into my list. Trying to ensure that I take the effort to stay in touch with friends. With the limited time and busyness I am glad I did manage to meet up with at least 3 different group of friends. Of course I still haven't had the chance to play floorball since I came back from UK (meaning nearly a year since I last played floorball :( really disappointing)

My good friend Levina is now in Edinburgh. (Totally not fair since she is enjoying herself soaking in all the nice scenery and having lots of free time while I have to slog away :p ... Gal if you are reading this :P Do have fun!). Joining her is Yi Huang (Groupmate from college), Wai Yi (senior) and my tax lecturer Ms.Yeo. Was a simple farewell lunch and because of my "smartness" (left my purse at home and drove all the way down without money or license) she ended up spending on me instead. Was suppose to meet up with her for so so long but it was not until the day she was suppose to leave that we eventually met up.

Another was with long lost college friend Jordan. Now that he is in Australia, we the Malaysians might just have an opening window of crossing over to the place where there is work life balance. :P Well, anyway it was a good meet up. Its been quite some time since I actually went bowling and we played two games (My hand ache for 1 week plus!!!!!)

Had CG Chinese New Year Makan. Well thats about it. I wanted to have dinner and further meet ups with some other friends but time does not permit. Hopefully I will have a much better February.

Looking forward to the 3 days break next week. :) Is packed with activity but well I guess much better than work ;)

Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment