It was last Sunday, Dad fetch me back to campus. Just me and him having quality time together. Enjoy moments that we can just chit chat. =) Well, on the way when we pass by Sentul that said something which caught my attention. “This place has both the Hindu Temple and Buddhist Temple” [paused awhile] “One day I must come here, the god here is very powerful” I wanted to react and say something but I just prayed that one day…one day he will know the truth.
Lord, have compassion on Your servant and this one prayer Lord I plead with You that Daddy will know You. That he will see that God, You are like no other. That he will know that You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord. To see You O God as the One who heals, who comforts, who strengthens and who understand everything we go through and know that Your grace and mercy abounds and that from You we are made and in You is all things. In Jesus Most Holy Name. Amen
Dad I love you a lot! Thanks for bringing me up and looking into my needs. Love ya. Muax….

Post a Comment