heart4God
Next week if final week for the semester and then is finals.

4th Sept - Moral dan Etika
10th Sept - Integrated Management
15th Sept - Financial Reporting
18th Sept - Risk Management

3 Morning papers and 1 Afternoon paper. A total of 11 hours of exams and final semester starts in 2 weeks.

Nearly 2 weeks of being sick. :( Felt so tired and this week I am very much better so I decided to do a little bit of exercise after 2 weeks. Slow but picking up. Thank you to those who has been praying and checking in on me. =) Thank u to my beloved parents and siblings who took me to the doctor 3 times. -Muaxs-

I was sitting in the train yesterday for my ride home. I saw this old man quite old he seems lost as he stood and check the station name each time the door opened. I wanted to go up and ask him but then again just felt afraid. Scared we don't speak the same language and I can't communicate with him. So, I started to pray that someone will ask him and help him out. Finally the girl next to me got up and walk over. She pretty much doesnt know her direction and couldn't help him much but because she spoke quite loud the others in the train heard and people start helping. I felt so ashamed, at least she has the guts. Respect her, though uncertain she stood up.

Ok, this is totally unrelated to the above. I was watching the cartoons a while ago and I realised that mostly had heroes in it. So, I started thinking about heroes. I noticed that almost every show had a hero in it or should I say all. Some are direct some indirect. I realised that its not just in shows that everyone needs a hero but even in real life. Heroes can come in different forms. Well, the most common fairy tale come alive in reality is A knight in shinning armour on a white horse where the princess or girls wait for someone to rescue them. Just look around today's society even married couples usually when a problem comes they call their hubbies. Then to some is their parents. When things go beyond what we can bear especially financially :) we turn to our ATM's. Taking things one step further, I remembered during the Pre U CG forum when they had people from different faith to sit on the panel. Someone said that religion is a crutch. In a way I believe it is but don't we all need a hero? Question is, is the hero real? Trustworthy? Able to help? Like the sunday school song. Jesus is My super hero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwyd6u4mJ94

Moving on, another unrelated thing. Just want to release words. Sometimes I wish I am able to spend time with people and really get to know them and be present physically, mentally and etc. Quite frustrating sometimes when you have to come up with plans and sort it according to priorities. It has been ages since I talked with my ex-schoolmates, my diploma classmates and also the CFers. Even with the group of people that are around me now it seems impossible to get to know them a little bit more. Sometimes sacrifice is needed, playing less, sleeping less, study less but I guess this is life. Anyway like I was talking with my friend one of the afternoon after class I am living each day to the best I can utilise it. Its the best that I can do. I am trying to maximise each day that I have. My deepest apologies to all my friends for not being a very good friend. Like what Lyn says being a Touch N Go friend. Hopefully I don't become a SMART tag friend. :( Gals thanks for being ever so patient with me. To the rest out there thanks for still keeping in touch with me and counting me in on things even when I don't deserve them. =)
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment