heart4God
Yesterday in church, well I thought I was in for a long sermon as it has been a long day and I was rather tired. However, suddenly during praise and worship I was reminded that God speaks at all times so I silently prayed that God I want a word from You today. Speak through the speaker during his sharing and true enough God is a God who hears.

Pastor Malcom spoke on seasons in life. To me there are a lot of things I would say that is hard to give up. I guess if it was a bad habit that I have doing well it was still understandable but what about something I have been doing for God? Not so easy to let go. But he touch on the exact things that I was struggling with. Letting go.... to the things that God gave initially but its stifling my growth now.

Never knew so much about Eagles. Certainly gave me a better understanding of the analogy when the bible uses the Eagle. Oh! when will I learn so that I can renew my strength and run and not be weary, walk and not faint.

Psa 103:5 who satisfies your mouth with good; your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Isa 40:31 but those who wait on Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Imagine the Eagle shedding its feathers. Shedding feathers that can still be used, cannot be used. It just shed off all at a point in its life so that it can grow new ones so that it soar higher and further. Breaking through a new horizon in its life.

God thank you for reminding me of that season in life where I have to let go off things in life. Good and bad so that You can bring me to a new horizon.

I will trust You because I know that You will not fail me nor will You dissapoint me.

Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment