heart4God
First and foremost, apologise for no updates for a month. Have been off any kind of media for a month.Something we agreed as a family for 21 days, then I was preparing for my professional paper so couldn't update.

Today I will be leaving for China and will be there for 8 days. Wonder how it will be since its m first time there. Strangely, lots of negative stories floating around from friends. Nevertheless, I'm sure it will be an eye opening experience.

Probably wondering what's the title of this blog got to do with anything. Well.... I was sleeping and i heard "tak" sound and I am now unable to move my head, nor lift my left hand up high. No massages from dad or mum is helping and the ice pack solution does not seem to relieve the pain. Really praying that it will get better because I am already dreading the plane flight and the bumpy bus rides.

Goodness knows how I am going to lie down and rest my head tonight. Guess my mum will be quite please for now that she doesn't have to 'yell' at me for slouching. I have a straight spine and a tilted head. If you see any weirdos walking like a robot say hi because it must be me.

ok typing this in agony because I'm tilting my head and using one hand. Shall stop here and blog after I return from the great Chinese land.
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment