heart4God

Sometimes I wish I would really worry less. Many a times the worries of life just swallow me up. Just looking back, I see how the times when I least expect it is when the Lord comes to my rescue. This certainly has been one of those semesters that I can say I am the least motivated and just filled with so many things in my mind. I know I have one really big problem that is worrying for things ahead. I need to learn to take things one step at a time, trying to solve the mountain of things is certainly not the way to go.

As much as I try to talk myself into just letting go I am not capable of doing so. I just walk around not doing much (because I can’t) and just keep letting it get the best of me. I am glad that the Lord is indeed my portion, my refuge in times of need. If I were to list the blessings He has bless me with I can’t say how much He has bless me with.

Looking back at the year 2009, I would sum the year with just one word. Humbling! This has been one year the Lord has shown me what it means to be at rock bottom. To have nothing and just relying on Him to lead me on. Things I hold on to the Lord takes away. People I thought I could trust just crash my world. The strengths I have suddenly became my weakness. Hiding the troubling moments was not easy but I am now proud to say the Lord is faithful.

It has been a humbling experience to be thrown in areas where I am least comfortable, to be placed in situation where I stop giving instruction and start taking them, to be strip off confidence, to reach a place where I am not the ‘Miss know it all’, to just be the ordinary kid of the block. Surprisingly, it was in these moments that I actually spent time to listen to Him. Turning to Him has certainly been the best thing I have done in my life because I can say with confidence that is when I am weak than I am strong. When I am nothing is when I am everything. He lifts me from the dumps and placed me on a pedestal.

I thank God for the little things in my life that kept me going throughout the year. At times when I felt like giving up, when I hit the wall, when I feel when there is no one. That’s when I know He says “Trust Me”.

Just a few more days to the end of 2009. I wonder what’s in store for 2010. I don’t know whether I will be successful, whether I will be able to achieve the things any young girl wants, or what my future lies ahead but I know one thing that my life is in good hands.

Whether I win or lose I will praise the Lord!

Thank you for reading till the last bit. If you are reading this means you are one who cares for me and I just want to say thank You for making a print in my life. Thanks for the care and concern shown. Thanks for the prayers and thanks for just being there. THANK YOU! =)

Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!~

p/s wrote this post much earlier than the day its published. Can't believe from the time I wrote this post and now that I am publishing it a few things has taken place.

Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love ya always and always will be there for ya! *hugs and kisses* *muacks~*


  2. heart4God Says:

    Thanks so much Joelle!! Know you will... =)


Post a Comment